Thursday, October 27, 2011

Want to win some extra $$?


NaturallyThriftyMom is giving away $30 to those of you who help us get more votes on out Medela photo!


Please vote for our October Medela photo & confirm the link in your email, then fill out the form at the bottom of this post. 

The more people / email addresses you submit, the more chances you have to win! 


All email address entries must be 
submitted before 10 pm CT 
on 10/31/11 to be counted.

**Our photo must win with the most votes 
for contest to be valid & prizes to be awarded**


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I sure hope you win! I've voted with a few email addresses that me and my husband have...well about 10 of them probably! And I've got some down time later and I'm entering from my phone so hopefully you're getting them, please let me know if not and I'll re-fill out the form! Good luck girl! :)

    ReplyDelete