Saturday, April 6, 2013

March Low Toxin Beauty Favorites


Check out my favorites video above!
Products listed individually below. :)

Acure Organics Gel Cleanser

  • Why I Love it: Light natural fruity scent, vegan, cruelty free, fair trade, & gets off my makeup! 
-------------------------


Pangea Organics Lip Balm, Lavender with Cardamom

  • Why I Love it: Organic, great soothing scent, and the whole family can use it!

-------------------------
  • Why I Love it: My go-to dry skin solution for everyone in the family!

-------------------------

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Color- Stormy Pink
Why I Love it: A bright spunky color- perfect for spring, and it's so smooth!

-------------------------

Giovanni Hair Care- L.A. Hold Hair Spritz


Why I Love it: A great flexible hold without the horrible fumes & aerosol! 



No comments:

Post a Comment