You've been asking- and now I've finally done a review of our double stroller! Check it out below:
Our stroller is in the color 'Onyx'.
Check out all of these different seating options!
I have to say, this stroller is pricey (very pricey in my opinion) but it has really worked out well for us. (Single stroller retails for $499+ second seat.) If you are needing a double and can save for it, I'd definitely recommend this one. I would also suggest trying it out in a local store so you can get a feel for how it would fit your children and be exactly what your wanting.
And here are all the colors it comes in:
- Patented Quick-Fold Technology - allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step
- Innovative multi-functional design allows you to select your seating arrangement up to 16 unique combinations (with double conversion kits – sold separately)
- Hand operated parking brake
- 12" forever-air rear and 8" lightweight front wheels with front wheel suspension and sealed ball bearings
- Swivel front wheels for quick and agile maneuverability can lock into place for long distance strolling
- Multi-position seat recline for passenger comfort
- Multi-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo window and adjustable head height
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover
- Multi-position foot well tilt adds leg support
- Telescoping handlebar with wipe clean grip
- Seat back storage compartment and large under seat basket
- Secure fold latch for easy transportation or storage
- 45 lb. weight capacity on per seat
Need more info?