Saturday, September 13, 2014

Swatches & Review of the Nude 'tude Palette From the Balm

The balm is one of my favorite brands for eyeshadows and they are on Hautelook 50% off right now!!!! One of my favorite palettes from their brand is the Nude' tude palette and since it's included in the sale I thought it would be a perfect time to film my full review with swatches. Let me know what you think of the palette in the comments of the video! 


(Swatches of all the shades, except the black, not sure how I left that out...)


The adorable packaging.


Palette includes:
- Sassy (white frost)
- Stubborn (pale shimmering nude pink)
- Selfish (metallic true taupe)
- Sophisticated (shimmering bronze taupe)
- Sexy (rich matte mahogany)
- Serious (true matte black)
- Snobby (light gold)
- Stand-Offish (metallic champagne)
- Sultry (matte neutral brown)
- Seductive (soft shimmering bronze)
- Silly (rich brown with gold shimmer)
- Sleek (deep matte brown)
- Double ended shadow/liner brush (93mm length) 


Such a great warm palette for fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment