Monday, March 28, 2016

Honest Company - New Products!

We are HUGE fans of the Honest Company in this household- and now they have released a bunch of new products and new packaging! Whoot whoot! I'm loving all the new additions & changes thus far- but check out my haul video below to see the products first hand & my initial thoughts. :)

You can also get $10 off your first Honest Company order HERE!











So many products, so little time! ;) Whats your favorite Honest Company product? 
Comment on the video or down below!

Photos courtesy of The Honest Company

This post is not sponsored.

3 comments:

  1. I just got the whole line in lavender and I LOVE IT, so much more than the original orange. It's still a very light scent, like they all are... but lavender is my jam. Love giving my 3 year old a bath a lot more now. And the conditioner is really great too! I've started conditioning my kids hair, when before I'd just use the wash and it's so much softer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree- the lavender is so nice! I am even taking my baths with the bubble bath now! ;)

      Delete
    2. I agree- the lavender is so nice! I am even taking my baths with the bubble bath now! ;)

      Delete