Monday, September 11, 2017

FAQ's About My At Home Teeth Whitening

So i've mentioned that I made my own teeth whitening trays a few months back and i've gotten quite a few questions about what products i'm using and the results.

Here's that vlog where I made the trays-

Previously I used those teeth whitening strips, but I always hated that they seemed to slide down, and that I could taste them. Yuck! So this time I went the route of making the trays and I really do love them! To tell you the truth I almost did them at my dentist's office once, but when I found out in office the cost was $400-$500, I ended up deciding to wait... Then when Smile Brilliant reached out to me about trying their kit, I knew it was right up my alley! They are so much more affordable, And they use the exact kind of system as my dentist! 

Click HERE for the vlog where I showed what I use, my trays, and even a kit giveaway! 

I think with this sort of product it's also good to check out the reviews online and see how it worked for other people, so this is a good spot to check out there other reviews.

Here are my before / after shots if you missed them in the vlog! 

 

I do plan on doing a treatment every month or two to keep up on the white smile. :) 

Have you ever done at home tooth whitening? What did you like / not like? 



No comments:

Post a Comment