Saturday, January 27, 2018

Grocery Shopping + Couponing in 2018


Boy oh boy has couponing changed in 2018! Gone are the days of clipping paper coupons and bringing the giant folder into the store. How many of you use online couponing apps? Have you ever used Ibotta? (Newbies get $10 to start off their account with my link!

It's one of my faves because you can even get coupons for things like produce & meat! Not to mention I can do the couponing from my phone and just scan my receipt at home... 

I also really like ShopKick. That one's all about getting points for 'walk-ins'. Yeah you read that right! You get points for literally just walking into the store and opening the app. You can also get points for scanning items in-store, or if you purchase them. I like to redeem my points for Starbucks gift cards. Oh yeah. :)

What are some of your favorite ways to coupon? Should I make an entire video about this?

xoxo Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment