Saturday, August 20, 2016

What I Eat in A Day featuring Pique Tea

I think everyone can relate to not having enough inspiration for healthy meal options & meal planning. After all, that's why we love Pinterest so much! Today i'm sharing with you a day of my gluten free, dairy free meals in video. Stay tuned till the end because the last one is tea time and the tea is unlike anything you've ever seen! 


Pique tea is crystalized tea- that means there is no steeping aka no waiting! You just mix with warm water and your tea is ready to go. 

It also has 2x the antioxidants of conventional tea bags, and that is so awesome!!!



Let me know if you enjoyed the video by giving it a thumbs up, and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!

xoxo Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment