Monday, October 3, 2016

Top 5 Makeup Products from 100% Pure

If you're a purist into makeup, then i'm pretty sure your already a fan of 100% Pure. 
If your just getting into the brand, then these are some of my must-haves to help get you started!



Here's the list of my faves!


(I love so many but Foxglove, Dahlia, & Peony are some of my faves!)










Sorry about the messy palette- but I literally use this thing EVERY day!!! 

Make sure and check out their current sales or freebies with purchase- they always have the best deals on the site!


What are some of your favorites from 100% Pure? Let me know in the comments! I haven't tried everything, but i'm EXTREMELY excited to see the new matte lipsticks which are coming out soon. Don't worry guys, i'm going to have a swatch fest and share them with you once they are here!

xoxo Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment