2/3 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp allspice
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/3 cup organic canola oil
1/3 cup vanilla soy yogurt
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
2/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup finely shredded carrots
1/4 cup raisins
Maple Cinnamon Frosting Ingredients:
1/2 cup Earth Balance Shortening
1/2 cup Earth Balance Buttery Spread
Mix until fluffy
2 tbsp soy or almond milk
3 tbsp maple syrup
4-5 cups confectioners sugar
Directions for cupcakes:
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Slowly add the dry mix to the wet mix until they are incorporated well. Be careful not to over mix!
- Stir in carrots & raisins
- Spray cupcake liners & fill 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Directions for frosting:
- Mix butter & shortening until fluffy.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Slowly add in confectioners sugar 1/2 cup at a time.
- Let cupcakes cool and frost. Dust with cinnamon or sprinkles.
I can't take credit for this one! It's from Sugar Mamas.