- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 12 cup chopped pecans (coarsely chopped)
- 14 cup flaked coconut (unsweetened)
- 14 tsp salt
- 14 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tbsps canola oil
- 14 cup maple syrup
- 12 cup raisins (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- Put the oats, pecans, coconut, salt, and brown sugar in a large bowl and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Whisk the oil and maple syrup together in a small bowl. Pour over the oats and mix well.
- Spread out on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake in the center of the oven for 40-45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, stir in the raisins, and let cool.